Friday, August 7, 2009

Admitted

Finally, a piece of good news - I'm in! I got accepted by Stockholm School of Economics, one of the leading business school in Europe. Although my GMAT score wasn't impressive, they accepted me. It was a big suprise. It's still felt like dreaming. Maybe they were touched by my sincere personal statement, or I'm just lucky this time. But anyway, I'm so happy that I got accepted. I can't say it's gonna be life-changing, but it's certainly a turning point. The one that I need desperately at this moment! So back to school, not a bad thing. Cheers! A lot to do in the next two years. Hope I can still manage. Go Lily, go! I can do it!

3 comments:

Lucia said...

Congratulations! Two thumbs up!!! What are you going to study?

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I'm gonna study General Management.

Yue said...

thats cool, go girl!